BLACK ON BLACK CRIME, INC.
SURVIVORS/VICTIMS OF TRAGEDY
BLACK MAN’S ARMY
VIA EMAIL NOTICE TO PRESS
WHERE: BBCI, 15415 Kipling Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio (off Ivanhoe near East 152 & St. Clair)
WHEN: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7 pm
RE: State of the City of Cleveland Address
THE INNER CITY IS ON THE BRINK OF DISASTER
Mayor Jackson says that the City of Cleveland is on the brink of greatness and that “all must share in its success.” Therefore, the question is, is the inner city and the neighborhoods really sharing in the alleged “success.”
1. We explore the idea and ask city residents and neighborhoods do they feel like they are sharing in this success?
2. The concept of fighting crime in Cleveland, particularly black on black crime, has been wrong for a long time. That is why things keep getting worse.
3. Blaine Griffin should be replaced as Community Relations Director of the City of Cleveland.
4. Politics must be taken out of crime fighting if we want to see a change or everything will continue to get worse.
5. Creation of a cabinet level position funded by $1,000,000 to address youth violence and intervention is absurd. It might “sound” great, but it’s the same old politics. Same old. Same old.
We will address the harrowing epidemic. Mr. McKoy has been a Community Activist fighting for the community for a long time. Therefore, what better expert to give this State of the City Address than Art McKoy. We will also give an award to Police Chief Calvin Williams.
If you have any questions, please call Judy Martin at 990.0679, Al Porter, Jr. at 804.7462 or Art McKoy at 253.4070.